January 17, 2008

Michael Lewis's "Dad Again"

Some of the best writing I've read on fatherhood are the short pieces Michael Lewis has done for Slate on and off for the past 5 years. The most recent one, about vascectomies, is good, not great, but some of the earlier ones are top notch.

[ed note: Just so you know, while Daddyfesto is, in fact, a blog, I'm writing it and thinking about it more as columns or mini-book chapters or whatever. So I won't be doing short 2 sentence updates like the above unless something blows me away and is worthy of such an update. This also means that, to take the time for the longer posts, after this burst of initial activity, I plan on updating this one or twice a week and not more frequently (and hopefully not less frequently). We'll see how it goes. Thx for reading.]

No comments: